Teknorot is Europe’s the biggest manufacturer of steering and suspension parts for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry. Our journey started with 100 % local capital in 1992 and it continues today in Düzce Industrial Zone with large machine park production capability, more than 1.900 employees working in a total area of 160.000 m² (120.000 m² of which is indoor) manufacturing space.
As a part of our commitment to manufacturing in excellence and have superior customer service in steering and suspension, Teknorot continues its investments with the recent acquisition of a new factory (Teknorot II) in Industrial Zone in Düzce/Turkey.
Located minutes away from Teknorot’s current facility, this new factory – with a 67.000 m² total campus area, 34.000 m² of which is closed space – will increase Teknorot’s capacity in assembly, packing and distribution. With this addition, Teknorot’s total manufacturing space reached 160.000 m² open / 120.000 m² closed area in Turkey.
In parallel with our 3-years growth plan, this new investment for additional manufacturing space and warehousing capability will let us meet and exceed your expectations from a top-notch manufacturer. We continue to be the number 1 choice for steering & suspension customers.
· Government approved R&D and Forging Center where all processes are developed using state of art technology and methodology,
· Forging foundry where both aluminum and steel products are forged,
· Machining department where latest technology is applied,
· Fully automated e-coating (KTL) facility,
· Completely automated wishbone center where sheet metal is formed and welding operations are made,
· Integrated rubber to metal production where all bushes are produced with precise processes,
· Assembly and packaging lines where all the components are assembled and end products are manufactured by a rigorous quality approach,
· Quality and test laboratories equipped with technological equipment,
· Logistics/Export department that handles exports to more than 85 different countries,
· Social facilities such as movie theatre, library, cafeteria, and play room, where our employees can spend their free time.